The mission of this role is to get the word out about Equilab to every equestrian in the world. We’re looking for an experienced marketer and growth expert that wants to be part of building up our marketing team from scratch. You will be responsible of handling our digital marketing and making sure our brand voice and content strategy is aligned across all user-facing communications. We are a metric focused company so you will work continuously to improve the marketing metrics and find better ways to target potential customers.
We are looking for the right person but it would be advantageous if you:
- You are creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- Background in mobile growth
- Experience working with digital marketing and optimization
- Experience working with influenser marketing
- Have equestrian knowledge
- Has been in charge of a marketing team
-Experience working on international markets
The role will involve performing interviews, summarizing user feedback or any other thing that you think is most important to make sure that the team is spending their time on the things that matter the most. You will as well be working together with everyone in the company to help them understand the user requirements and enable them to create the best possible solutions for equestrians.
We are looking for the right person but it would be advantageous if you had experience of:
- Worked in a tech company
- Worked with app design/UX
- Equestrian Knowledge
- Been part product ideation processes
- Performed product interviews with users
At Equilab you will be part of one of the most amazing product teams in the world. To be a developer at Equilab means that you will be working with implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces… or as we call it, being part of the product team. However, for us it is equal important that you will develop your career here, learn new things and never stagnate in your progress.
We are looking for the right persons but it would be advantageous if you:
- Have a skill that the team doesn’t
- Want to build amazing things
- Know at least one of the technologies we work with: Kotlin, Swift, React Native, NodeJS, Tensorflow, Keras and CoreML
You don't need a personal letter, we prefer to meet our teammates